A happy Easter indeed! Carter jumped to near normal levels of happiness and energy, I'm sure the candy helped. The Easter Bunny took care of the usual traditions and we had a wonderful quiet Sunday. Best of all, Carter really seems to be doing much better. Mike and I went to bed talking about how it actually felt like we were almost back to normal. He's laughing, running and jumping again. We love to see it. Carter was most excited about the candy and his Easter basket as you can tell. The Easter Bunny also brought daddy a Havoc Heli to play with...which he did for a good portion of the day. Carter took a nap and Mike and I were able to sit and read together from the March Ensign and enjoy the focus on Christ. What a wonderful time of year. Happy Easter!!!

3 comments:
yeah Carter!!!
So glad Carter is feeling better. It is so fun to catch up on everyone's family through the walker family website. We also have a blog you can get from Lary & Marianne's blog from the website.
Nicole & Dallan
Dido on what Nicole said about the Walker Family blog! I'm sorry Carter has been so sick! Scott and I were sick for a long time this last January and February and I don't think I've ever been so grateful for our health as I have been since then. Hope none of you get sick for a long long time!
So about your blog, could I put a link to it on our blog? I would love to keep updated on your adventures. Let me know (RebekahNeuner@gmail.com).
Post a Comment