

We went to the zoo with some friends on Thursday and had a great time. Carter loved the new baby giraffe and anything else that was out to look at. There was a big wolf that walked around in his "habitat" just five feet from us for 5 or so minutes while Carter said "come on wolf" and howled at the wolf to keep him coming back. It was such a nice day. I was in short sleeves and feeling spring fever! So much for that, we're back to cold and windy. I can feel spring in the air though, I'm so excited! I'm only 11 weeks away from my inducement date (May 21st)! I can hardly wait. The other day Carter was talking to my belly and suddenly kissed it and said, "I miss you baby Zoey, come play with me." We've been trying to get him ready for his big brother role and I think he's going to love it.Bye bye volleyball
Sadly, I've given in to my husband and my back/hips in their efforts to get me to stop playing volleyball. I played with 2 good friends this past Saturday in a 3 on 3 tourney and after some tough games, we pulled it out in the end. My mom and dad were able to watch the last few matches and cheer us on. I miss those days of hearing their voices from the crowd, it was fun to have them there. I'm happy to say I'm leaving on a good note, that makes it easier to stop.

1 comment:
Traci,
Your blog is super cute! It was fun reading the posts...we had a really fun time the other night hanging out too. Let's not make it too long before we get together again! :)
Post a Comment