I got to snuggle the kids while Mike and the neighbors did the fireworks show. Kerri and I played in a tourney, we didn't have quite the dominance we used to but we had a great time getting to play together again!
Hey Traci, You look so good after just having a baby!! Looks like you guys had a good 4th of July....we need to get together soon. I am so sorry about your dad, I hope you're doing okay. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Your kids are so cute, what a cute little fam!! -Cris
"We are a happy family!" Mike is working hard at Goldman Sachs, while I'm working hard at home (I love being a mom). Carter is a bundle of love and energy and we keep saying how Zoey is "so precious."
2 comments:
what a darling family, your kids are looking bigger! we need to see you guys soon!
Hey Traci,
You look so good after just having a baby!! Looks like you guys had a good 4th of July....we need to get together soon. I am so sorry about your dad, I hope you're doing okay. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
Your kids are so cute, what a cute little fam!!
-Cris
Post a Comment