Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zoey's blessing/The Dress/Big brother/4 generations/Cousin Izzy

What a wonderful day!
Gorgeous dress made by my cousin's wife, Rachel. Let me know if you need one of your own, she has different styles and they are all incredible.

Rachel Hunsaker
Carter loves to talk to Zoey and "tickle" her and nuzzle her...anything to be close to her.
Zoey w/ Daddy, Grandma, and Great Grandpa & Grandma
Cousin Izzy had to be in the hospital because she had a high fever related to her leukemia so we went to visit them twice and all Izzy wanted to do was hold the baby. Cute cousins!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm glad the blessing went well and WAY TO GO RACHEL! That dress is beautiful!

I'm sorry Izzy was in the hospital. I am going to go check out "Izzy's Place" right after this.

Helen said...

Gorgeous! I'm glad you guys had a good day.

Anna said...

What a cute picture of you and Mike and Zoey. You are so tan! And you look super good for just having a baby. :)

Carrie said...

how beautiful! what a great special day for your family! darling kids, we need to get together again soon!

Kerri said...

I loved the back shot...oh and the one on the floor...course I'm a little bias about the one with Izzy. Zoey is so adorable!