Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update

I tend to use that title often because I go through long spurts without posting, but a good friend reminded me yesterday that it had been a while since I had posted anything, so here are a few pictures from our last few crazy weeks. We went to Idaho just 6 days after Zoey was born to visit my dad whose health is deteriorating and got some nice pictures of them together.

Zoey's cousin Ben was born just two days before her.
These days the boys are having a good time playing together while the girls are chillin'.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

yahoo, a new update! Thanks :) Darling pictures of the kids, I love the one with your dad. That will be a treasure to have. Good luck with everything!

Kirsten and Steve said...

That picture of Ben and Zoey is so adorable!! I loved being with you!! Can't wait until we can do it again!

Anna said...

Love the new pictures. Zoey is so so little and so so cute! Seeing pictures of your girl makes me so excited to meet ours soon... :)

Kerri said...

We're so glad we got to come to Zoey's blessing. She was so sweet and beautiful! Loves!