This morning Carter announced he was awake as he often does..."DADDY?" When I walked in he asked "Where's daddy?" When I gave him the typical response of "Daddy's at work, bummer huh?" he came back with "No, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!" He's using "please" with lots of drama and begging tones lately. Too cute!
Yesterday he asked me to sing the star song. I asked him which one and "how does it go?" He surprised me when he started singing "like a diamond in the sky, twinkle, twinkle, little star." He loves to sing, I love it! He loves all the nursery songs (wheels on the bus; twinkle, twinkle; 3 little monkeys; etc.), but his favorite is "Boundin'" from the Pixar short films. He loves to jump/dance around and sing "bound, bound, bound and rebound. First get a leg up, slap it on down." These are fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Carter looks like a giant next to Zoey.
Post a Comment