Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Zoey is here!

We are a happy family!
New haircuts to get ready for baby Zoey to come.
Just arrived...
Carter loves his baby sister
Zoey arrived Tuesday, May 13th at 2:42 in the afternoon. She is beautiful and healthy. Due to my dad's health I asked to be induced early, so we are grateful all went well. Carter tells us "I love baby Zoey," "baby Zoey is so little," and "baby Zoey is so cute." He's been really cute with her. For now we'll share some pics and write and share more later! Thanks for all the love and support!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah..congrats!! She is so cute and so is Carter. I'm glad everything went well for you guys! What a cute family. Sorry about your dad too...hopefully we will see you all soon.

Carrie said...

Congrats guys! And Traci, you look awesome! Wow, if I only looked half as good after my deliveries! Nice job, we will see you guys soon!

Helen said...

I love the cute photos. You look beautiful, mommy:)! We'll be thinking about you guys while you are away, and when you get back I want to hold that cute girl!

erin.k. said...

She's beautiful! We're so excited to meet her and see you guys next week!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and you look great! I looked like I'd been hit by a semi after birthing Eve. Thanks for the pictures and we love you.

kira said...

So Cute! How fun to have a boy and a girl. BTW you look freakin' awesome for just havin' a baby!!