Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quick trip w/ Kel

I was able to jump on a plane Friday morning to go up to sing w/ my sister Kelli at a little business dinner/presentation she had been asked to provide some entertainment for. We each sang a solo (I sang Reflections from the Disney Mulan, Kel sang On My Own from Les Miserables) and then we sang 2 duets together (For Good from Wicked, Sincerely...an old family favorite). It went really well and we had a great time in the short day that we had. I got to sleep at mom and dad's and get good ol' waffle breakfast before I jumped back on a plane Saturday morning to rush home to my hubby. :) Still whooped I guess. The only downsides...did I mention I did all this with my huge belly and my 30 lb. toddler sitting on it? :) Truthfully my back was a little sore when I got home but it was totally worth it! Thanks Kel!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

There's nothing like sister-time is there? It sounds like fun and with your black shirt I didn't even notice your big belly. Good luck these last few weeks!