
Carter had a wonderful birthday, dad took work off and we got to play all day together. His favorite present was his drum.

He was insistent that Mike play the maracas w/ him and then after a long day he wanted to sit at his little table and watch a movie. As Mike often does, he curled up on the floor next to Carter to "snuggle" him. Often Mike gets "stop it dad" because he's doing a little too much nuzzling for Carter to handle, but not this night. Carter got his arm around him and wouldn't let him go.
4 comments:
that is so cute! happy birthday Carter! growing so fast, nice job on the presents!
I am so jealous (as I'm sure Doreen is) that you guys got to sing together. Mike and Carter and quite the darling pair :) Can't wait to be there with ya! Love you guys
Wow...I can't believe that Carter is 2 already...time does fly huh! We need to get together again sometime! Hope you are doing well.
Happy Birthday Carter!!
Wow Traci you are getting so close to having your baby. Soooo exciting. I never knew you were a singer. Next time I see you I'm gonna expect a solo performance :)
Post a Comment