Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wow, it's been a while.
So, Mike is still crazy busy with work and MBA stuff. I'm lovin' my two crazy kids and trying to fit as much volleyball in as possible. www.wasatchbeachvolleyball.com is the new local volleyball website and they post results and pics and stuff, so if you're ever really interested...there ya go. We just had family pics taken, so I'll be posting some of those soon :) I hope. Carter is 3 now (but looks 4) and Zoey is 1 with a dominant sassy side. She always smiles to make up for it though. I'll post some of my favorite pics from the last 6 months or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute pictures! We totally miss you guys -- it's been way too long! Let's get together soon, maybe before Kirsten and Steve take off, okay? Love you!
Ya, we'd love to, let's try!
Way to go Trace, I knew you could do it :) I didn't even recognize Zoey--just had to assume! She is SOOO cute. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you. Ahem...nice v-ball shot...DANG!
Hey! Found your blog! Oh my goodness your kids are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment