Of course you won. We need to catch up sometime. If you have a minute (with two kids and a busy husband that's almost a joke)give me a call: 425-343-3379.
"We are a happy family!" Mike is working hard at Goldman Sachs, while I'm working hard at home (I love being a mom). Carter is a bundle of love and energy and we keep saying how Zoey is "so precious."
5 comments:
I love how high you are in this shot! I also love how the score is in the frame:).
Me too and me too. :) Thanks Hel!
Why hello hello!!! It's been a while! I'm so glad to find your blog. Your little girl is SOOOO cute by the way!
Awesome picture traci. I also love the pics of your cute kids. we miss you guys!
Of course you won. We need to catch up sometime. If you have a minute (with two kids and a busy husband that's almost a joke)give me a call: 425-343-3379.
loves
Post a Comment