Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

There's nothing like a holiday to get me out of a blogging slump. We had a great Halloween! Dad decided to be an undersized knight/dragon slayer with our roaring dragon.
I put all my country gear (hat, boots, shirt, big belt buckle, etc.) on to be a cowgirl w/ our little baby cow.
As usual, when Carter makes a load noise (his dragon roar), Zoey can't resist looking for him.
Sunday family pic from a month or so ago. (Carter's hair is showing a week or two of growth in this pic after I accidentally forgot the one inch attachment on the clippers. He looks grown up with shorter hair. This pic is also a great shot of those cheeks on princess.)
"In the way of announcements..." Mike has been officially accepted to the Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business in Pittsburgh that he is attending full time via satellite in his Goldman Sachs office. He's busy but handling everything well. I'm still coaching at the high school, this is our last week. We're headed to the state tournament at UVU (formerly UVSC) this weekend. Carter has been potty training himself for the last little while which has been great. One time in the middle of coaching a game he came to tell me that he needed to "go poopoos in the big boy toilet" and I told him it was okay to do it in his diaper this time and he whined back "No, pleeeeeease!" So...I ran out with him, what a good boy he is. Zoey is tons of fun, rolling back and forth and sitting up for short spurts. Her giggles and squeals are the highlight of family life right now. We are a happy family!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yahoo for some updates! I love all the pictures! Zoey is getting so big, and soooo cute! It was good to see you guys last week, it has been too long! Congrats Mike on the school program! Good luck dealing with all the hard work, both of you!

Unknown said...

I was wondering what was going on with your fam. Thanks for the updates! I can't believe how cute Zoey is...she's adorable!! Carter is cute too, of course. You guys look like you are doing well! we need to get together...it's been way too long!

theRach said...

Traci, we miss you guys!! Your Halloween pictures are too cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they've grown so much in just the last couple of months since we saw you last! We need to have another "cousins" dinner -- at least you guys, and us, and Kirsten/Steve...when can you get together?

Brazil's Girl said...

I love Mike's halloween costume, you guys all looked great!