Monday, January 28, 2008

Getting caught up

Mike just accepted a new position at Goldman Sachs and is itching to finish our basement as soon as possible so we can move the toys downstairs. We're almost done with the electrical. I'm nearly to the 23 week mark in my 2nd pregnancy and am trying to play as much volleyball as I can before I'm unable. Carter at 21 months keeps us busy and active, we love him tons. His favorite phrases are currently "C'mon mom/dad" and "Watch this!" The boy knows what he wants and has learned he can often get it with "Pwwwease mommy!" Daddy is even easier to push over. We'll see how he shares the attention when baby sister arrives. Here is a daddy & son (matching smiles) shot and a mommy & son (matching eyes) shot.

We're working on getting the big smile w/o the slits for eyes!

3 comments:

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

Welcome!!! Its good to see some pictures of your family. Carter looks like he has some good parents that he can entertain.

Kerri said...

Carter is stinkin' Adorable! And I get you all to myself in a week! Yeah!!!!!

Vee Company said...

Traci,
Good to see you caught the fever! Carter is adorable, I always thought he looked more like you, but now he's looking at lot like Mike too!

Congrats on the little girl coming soon.

Ren.